Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

My 30 Days of Prayer Update - Week 4

The one thing I have been most encouraged by with Cedar Run's 30 Days of Prayer challenge has been the focus to be praying for specific things.

That has caused me to think and rethink through my prayer strategy for our Youth Program. What am I praying for? Who am I praying for? Am I praying for and believing God will work in the lives of our students and our program?

This week's prayer focus for me is to be praying for our youth and our youth program more specifically. I want to be praying for God's movement in their lives and his guidance for our program. It can be very easy at times to just move and lead students by my own power or thought. But, the students don't need to be impacted by my movement. These students need to be impacted by the Lord and I need to be turning to him specifically for them.

These last 30 days of prayer have been a great reminder and refocus for me be actively praying for the youth and giving it all over to the Lord.

No comments: